TERMS & CONDITIONS
How are we making Canvas Covid secure?
– We ask wherever possible for all members of a booking to arrive at the same time.
– Please note that if you are booking one of our table you must follow current Tier 2 Government Guidelines and be from the same Household or Support Bubble.
– If wishing to purchase alcohol, a ‘substantial meal’ will be provided and included in your ticket price.
– Canvas will be operating using the NHS Track and Trace system – please scan the QR code provided on entry
– A hand sanitiser unit will be available on entry to the venue and we ask that you use this on entry.
– The Canvas Team will show you to your table and once seated we ask that you remain seated where possible.
– Table service will be in operation.
– Tables are spaced so that all groups will be appropriately separated to meet Covid 19 secure requirements. We ask that you kindly not move any tables, chairs or benches during your visit.
– All toilets, door handles and other similar touch points across the venue are subject to an enhanced cleaning regime.
Do I have to wear a face covering?
– It is a legal requirement that face coverings are worn indoors, at all times, unless you are medically exempt, when not seated at your table. If you are entering any indoor area(s) at Canvas, for example our toilet facilities, then a face covering must be worn
– If your table is indoors, then a face covering must be worn until seated at your table. We do not supply face coverings, please bring your own. You may be asked to remove your face covering by security or bar staff for either age verification or other security purposes.
What happens if the Government guidelines change between booking and attending the venue?
– If a change in Government guidelines mean we cannot honour your booking, you will be offered the opportunity to change your booking. If we are unable to do this, a refund will be available.
Can I sit next to my friends on a different table?
– In order for our venue to comply with Government guidelines, we will be strictly enforcing the requirement of keeping groups to six people or less. As such we cannot allow any table to congregate with another table.
– Should two tables be identified as a larger group, our security will first request that each table maintains their appropriate distance and remain at their allocated tables. Failure to follow this request may result in both tables being asked to leave the venue without a refund.
– Please note that if you are booking one of our table you must follow current Government Guidelines and be from the same Household or Support Bubble.