TERMS & CONDITIONS
How are we making Canvas Covid secure?
– We ask wherever possible for all members of a booking to arrive at the same time.
– Canvas will be operating using the NHS Track and Trace system – please scan the QR code provided on entry
– A hand sanitiser unit will be available on entry to the venue and we ask that you use this on entry.
– All toilets, door handles and other similar touch points across the venue are subject to an enhanced cleaning regime.
Do I have to wear a face covering?
– It is not a legal requirement that face coverings are worn indoors. If you are entering any indoor area(s) at Canvas, for example our toilet facilities, it is up to you if you would like to wear a face covering.
– We do not supply face coverings. You may be asked to remove your face covering by security or bar staff for either age verification or other security purposes.
What happens if the Government guidelines change between booking and attending the venue?
– If a change in Government guidelines mean we cannot honour your booking, you will be offered the opportunity to change your booking.
If we are unable to do this, a refund will be available.